Software web page by Yoann Désir
My own creations on hp50g :
- Navigator 0.09+ : see the page dedicated to this program. To start, you may
try a HTML page inside a character string, and launch NAV with it on stack level 1.
- Mail Prime 0.6e : this library is made to write and read mails on the calculator. An encryption is possible using the crypto-comp library.
- Internet Prime : a presentation library connecting most of the Internet suite programs already designed (or to come :-))
- Gencodes : this program allows you to draw a graphic according the letters at the beginning of each word. The lines are drawn along the genetic code, and it may symbolize a secret meaning of the sentence.
- Fighting HIV/AIDS with a mere hp50g calculator : this library allows you to try and attempt to destroy the virus by electrodynamic induction of t-euphorions which target the virus wherever it can be, except the P4 earth laboratories.
Please use the "SIDA" entry of the library to fight the disease (Right Shift then , RCH entry key, then [F1-A] for "SIDA" entry).
That program is provided as-is without warranty, however, it may be very impressive (however paradoxal at the same time), so let hope return. Here are the sources of version 1.7.
- Blowfish encryption : this is a library which allows you to cypher your personal data, based on a work by Michael Kuyumcu.
- EXT v1.13 : my own library of useful programing tools.
- EXT49+ v1.0 : this library make it possible to compile SysRPL programs on the calculator, using J.M.Ferrard's HP mnemonics.
- EQBIL v1.6b : to balance chemical equations, you'll need this
- Metro v1.1 : in order to navigate the french metropolitain,
you may use this one.
- Second degree : at the request of E.Devost, here is some help to solve second degree equations... (hoping this helps).
The *best* programs for hp50g :
- C Grob Edit 1.0 : this program by Tanguy Briançon is the
*BEST* graphic drawing program ever !
- LZD : compressor/decompressor for HP49G/hp49g+/hp50g. Achieves very good compression scores.
- TNT : another compression program, very well known and often used for compressing large amount of data.
- Usinagaz 0.4 : the TCP/IP library for HP49G/hp49g+/hp50g,
which you may use with Navigator in order to connect to the internet using your calculator.
Click here to learn how to parameter your linux in order to share
the internet connection with your HP calculator connected to the personal computer.
- Nosy 4.0 : a memory assembly language explorer, very nice to
"dig" inside the memory to understand the ways of Saturn programming.
- HPlayer : a video player library for hp49g+/hp50g.
To create new videos, you'll need HPmovie, a windows-oriented program.
- Crypto-comp : a crypting/compressing library by Arthur Patrouchev, converted for hp49g+/hp50g by myself.